Thursday, September 17, 2009

Uganda

Y'all, I want you to read the stories from my friends in Uganda so that you can be praying for what they're dealing with...too much for me to try to type here.  You just need to read it for yourselves.  All of these people are my dear friends and my heart is so full both joy and pain right now as I learn of what they're facing...

Suzanne's blog:  http://joiningthejourney.blogspot.com

Renee's blog:  http://reflectionsfromuganda.blogspot.com  (Renee is my dear dear friend who just felt led to accompany the Mayernicks and the Kecks.  She's journaling about the whole experience on her blog.)

Dana's blog:  http://mightytosave-keckadoption.blogspot.com

Please go read their stories, pray for all of them, and leave them a word of encouragement in their "comments."

Thank you and bless you!
~Rhonda

4 comments:

Lori said...

Hey Rhonda! Thanks for posting this. I am going to go read all the blogs now. Got lots of people in AL praying for all of them!

Blessings,
Lori

aimee said...

i found your blog last year through another blog (i think kate tokar?)...have been addicted ever since. i've wanted to adopt from china since i was a teenager so i've read and re-read your posts and continue to delight in your lovely family and especially your precious macy li.

it's so like God to "introduce" me to MORE brothers and sisters in Christ through blogs on your blog. i've been reading katie davis' blog for the past several days and cry, cry, cry while being blessed, blessed, blessed seeing the Father work through her and around her.

am praying for the mayernicks and katie. keep the connectings coming!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

love ya girl and know we are standing together here in TN for our friends in Uganda ... i love ya !!!

Chelsey said...

I stumbled upon your blog and left feeling so blessed. Thank you for blogging the story that the Lord has written out for you and your family. Reading the tid bits that I did were filled with the Joy of the Lord. May you feel HIS peace this day!! Have a blessed night!