Sunday, October 4, 2009

Homecoming

Fall means Homecoming.  Last night was their dance, and here is Nolan with his friend Peyton D. and their dates, Kendall and Kate.  Darling bunch, if I do say so myself....and sweet kids too!  Instead of the usual dinner at a restaurant, they got carry-out from a great restaurant and had a candle-light picnic at a picturesque, scenic spot overlooking the Nashville skyline...I'll hopefully get some of the girl's pictures of that and come back and post later today.

Peyton D., Nolan, Kendall and Kate


My Nolan, what a handsome young man!






Nolan's friends are all so sweet to Macy Li






She's just part of the group!



Nolan and Macy Li actually favor each other here, don't you think?











Kate made this her facebook profile pic...haha!











Last minute instructions...;)












11 comments:

Jodee said...

Cute Homecoming pictures! They bring back sooo many fun memories!

Kim said...

LOVE IT..
Looks like the kids had a great evening..
It is amazing how fast they grow up..
Have a great Sunday..
Hugs..

Daddy's Girls said...

Nolan- you look so cute! Miss y'all!

Daddy's Girls said...

Nolan- you look SO cute! Love the bowtie!!! Our little Freebird- I love it! Sissy

Jboo said...

What an adorable foursome plus Little Miss! Great photos! Are you giving him some last-minute advice?! High school homecoming is so much fun!

Janet

Kim said...

WOW! What great photos of such cute couples! And YES ... I can totally see the sibling resemblance?!

How do they get so big so fast?

Our oldest will soon be a teen. Our world is changing right before our very eyes! I am waiting on your post to those of us entering into this new chapter of parenthood. Would love your advice as your and Phillip are clearly doing it right!

Love & Blessings from Hong Kong,
Kim

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

oh my word....what CUTE pictures of the kids. Maci Li is just precious......it looks like everyone just eats her up. How could you not!!

Lisa

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

well you have much to be proud of momma! gorgeous family - just gorgeous! i love the one of your son kissing macy - just precious!

thanks for visiting the crib, and here's the thing - my son is only 7, so we only have soccer practice 1x a week and saturday afternoon games and that's it. once tiger scouts starts that will be once a month, and then the occasional school event, but nothing too strenuous.

then my baby girl is only just 1, so her social calendar isn't too full, just the every other friday playgroup outing :)

so i write my blogs at night after the kids go to bed, then in the late morning when my son is at school and my girl is napping, i respond to all my comments -like now- and put up my new post from the night before!

it does take alot of work but the benefits are SO worth it! glad you enjoy my blog and that these cool kids of yours think i'm funny too!

Daniela said...

wow what a beautiful blog! and what a beautiful family!

Super Mommy said...

What a beautiful way to spend the evening. Lovely pictures!!

Bamawhitney said...

Great pictures! What a sweet idea with the take-out!