Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday, Momma

Momma,
It has been a little over a month since you brought me home from China and I can't say thank you enough. Knowing that today is your birthday, I wanted to do something special for you. With the help of my Photo/video blogging "Pops", we set out to mark this day with a special music video starring......"Yours Truly".
Two months ago, I was in a small metal bed wondering what my future held. Today, I am loved like no other. From the first time I laid eyes on you, I knew that there was something special about you. When you reached out for me, I grabbed on and now I don't ever want to let go. Thanks for loving me so well. Thanks for feeding me...(especially all of the things that Dad says I shouldn't be eating) Thanks for all my Sweet Clothes.
Thanks for singing to me. Thanks for showing me what a family is. Thanks for being there when I fall, and most of all, thanks for being my Mommy. I am glad you came to get me.
I hope today is the best "Birthday" you ever had. You spend each of your days making mine and my brothers days the best. I love you more than you will ever know. Thanks for being there for me.
I will always love you.

Macy Li

20 comments:

Amy Lafayett said...

Happy Birthday Rhonda! That was an adorable post and slideshow by Phillip. You are a blessed momma with your four kiddos and wonderful hubby! Hope you have a fabulous day.
Amy

Kim said...

Happy Birthday from Destin, FL! We are here for Mike's dental meeting. I have not visited your blog in a while because we have been busy having fun in the sun and trying to avoid Gustav! Wishing you a very blessed year with your boys and new daughter!

What a sweet post! I'm sure you are a fabulous mother!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RHONDA! Another beautiful post! :)

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Momma...
You are an amazing Mom..
Have a Great Day...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rhonda! What a precious posting and slideshow from Phillip. All six of you love each other so well. Hope you have had an extra special day with all four of your "babies" and your sweet husband!
Blessings,
Kim Miller

Amie said...

stumbled upon your blog through Danielles..

What a precious video and post!
You are one blessed momma!!!

Thanks for sharing a smile!

:)
Amie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com

Gigi said...

YIKES!!! I am behind in Macy Li posts! Happy belated birthday, Rhonda!! You are a blessing to so many and a gem to me! Hey girl...we so enjoyed getting to be with Miss Cutie Pie! What a treat for us!!!! sending lots of love!

Kim said...

Hi, Rhonda...I never got your email...

Did you send it here: lifesongkim@gmail.com?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

jennifer said...

What a sweet video. Happy Birthday!!

Bobbie said...

sweet post..sweet video..and a sweet little girl..and hope you had a happy birthday

Pam Caro said...

Happy Belated Birthday Rhonda!! We were looking at your video and Sydney kept saying Tater and Beef!! So along with you please make sure to tell the boys Sydney says "Hi Beef & Tater!"

Take care and glad all is going so well - Maci looks to be adjusting to the Kemp Lifestyle quite well!! :-)

Take care!
Pam & the gang

Lori said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had an extra special day with your precious family.

Blessings,
Lori

Julie said...

What a sweet birthday gift! I have tears streaming down my face...
I am so glad to get to know you Rhonda!
Julie Davidson

Kim said...

Hope all is okay..
Missing you in bloggerville..
Can't wait to see some updated pictures..
Hugs..

Anonymous said...

I sure hope everything is ok in your sweet family. I miss reading the happenings of your family, especially Macy Li!!!!

Hope to see you blogging again soon!

Christi in Mississippi

Kim said...

Just stopping by to see if you had updated..
Hope you are feeling better..
Think of you always.
Hugs...
Kim

kate said...

Hope you are all ok! I miss reading your blogs! I know this is a busy time of year! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog & loved your journey to adoption story. Hope all is going great & you have a chance to update us all soon.
Have a blessed day!

Shari U said...

Rhonda, I miss your posts, too and hope everything is well.

Kim said...

I always stop by to see if you have updated your blog..
Hope you are feeling better.. I miss ya girly...
Can't wait to see how much little Macy Li has changed..
HUGS..
Kim ~ Isabella's mommy