Monday, March 30, 2009

PLEASE PRAY!

Hi friends,

MANY of y'all know and follow the Oatsvall's blog, and know of the recent surgery little Maggie just had on her head to insert tissue expanders in preparation for future surgical repairs to her head/scalp from burns she suffered as an infant in China.  Well, Gwen just texted me a few minutes ago to tell me they're headed to Vanderbilt because infection has set up in her tissue expander internally and will have surgery to take it out.  She will have to heal completely before they begin again.


This news kills me, as this child has already been through so much.  She had done so well in the couple weeks after her surgery and it seemed as though things were progressing as expected.  All I know is that God is in control and that His ways are ALWAYS higher than ours'.  He is good, no matter what.  But, please pray for Maggie, Emily, Jeremiah, Elijah, Scott and Gwen.  They seriously need all our intercession. I'll update you as soon as I hear anything.

Thank you and bless you all for praying!
~Rhonda

6 comments:

Kim said...

Praying..
HUGS..

hollym. said...

Praying right now for sweet Maggie and family!

sarah said...

Prayers coming their way!

o_O

~Sarah~

Jboo said...

So sorry to hear that. That sweet girl has gone through so much. Keeping their family in my prayers.

Janet

Jodee said...

The poor little thing. She has been through so much in her short little life. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

Teresa said...

Praying for this family.