Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sleepy Sunday...

This morning, Macy Li woke up and had...



PURPLE FROSTING for breakfast! Whatever, she's my 4th, okay? Then, off to church...



Macy Li with her 4 dads!!





We've laid around all afternoon...some took naps, some played baseball...it was wonderful...
Now, off to dinner with friends...Will do "Spring Break-Part Dos" maybe later tonight or tomorrow...

Back from dinner...

Macy Li with John

Spaghetti:  her favy!


John, Peyton and Nolan


Nolan, Tyler and Jeff


Macy loves her some spicy food!


"Oh John, I love you!"


"Night-night friends!"

10 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like a Great Day..
Have fun at dinner..
That has to be another cute little MJ outfit..
Can't wait for the second part of Spring Break..
Hugs..

Learnin The Plan said...

That is sooo funny!!!!
Looks like u are all having fun.
Can't wait to see the Spring break pics!

o_O

~Sarah~

Jodee said...

Oh my goodness! Those frosting pictures are hilarious!

Seriously, Macy hit the jackpot with all of the men in your family! You can tell how much they absolutely adore her!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Sounds like the perfect Sunday....frosting for breakfast and lounging around all day:)

I love that MJ dress...it looks adorable on Maci. I was just at an MJ party this afternoon....I think this spring line might be my favorite yet!!

Jboo said...

She's a cutie even with purple frosting! Gotta say it again - you have such a good looking family! Love Macy Li's dress -- isn't it fun to dress a girl after boys!! Hope you all have a great week.

Janet

Gigi and Grandy in Katy said...

Rhonda, this is a reminder....time is growing short!

Kim said...

LOVE the after dinner photos..
Looks like an AMAZING time.

Macy Li is tooo cute..
Have a great week..
Hugs..

comingaroundagain said...

Cutest baby girl in such a beautiful family!

I was laughing at Macy Li eating the pepper! Our baby girl LOVES those too (she's from Hunan Province).

<~ love your blog.>

CC said...

purple frosting for dinner rocks!

Jill said...

Macy Li is just to much!! LOL!!
No sure which is my fav pic...the frosting one, or the one sucking on the pepper!!
I see another MJ outfits...if we get a girl, do I get your hand me downs??? LOL!
Hugs, Jill