Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More Random Cuteness...

Hey, it's Macy Li...Mommy and I just got home from Kindermusik this morning...that place makes me wild! I love music, and especially all the scarfs, bells, drums, and other toys. After we got home, we read about 20 books, Mommy got so sleepy, and now I'm tearing up jack again. Here are a few recent pictures of me...

Me, Mommy and Daddy with Tyler after his team won the Region Championship on October 31st...(Double Click on this photo to see how cute I look in my butterfly costume!)



Eatin' breakfast with Ty Ty the next morning, which was his 18th BIRTHDAY!!!...


Me with Nolan and his friend, Sam...


Waving to Elmo on TV...


I love my Elmo...




I think I'll bite him...


Shredding paper towels is my favy...


Come see me sometime!

Love,
Macy Li

13 comments:

Gigi and Grandy in Katy said...

Rhonda, I've moved to Texas, but have been looking for your newest posts! I just thought life with 4 kids had become such a reality that blogging went by the wayside. Little did I know you had been so ill! Praise the Lord you are better! I love seeing your blog and catching up with all the Kemps!

Ronda said...

I am a friend of Lesli in Kansas and have been praying for your recovery. I am glad to see you are up and moving again. We just adopted from Haiti and so reading your blog touches my heart.
Ronda

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your Lions! Rhonda, welcome back to the land of the living! We have missed you. You are loved by some people in KS.
Rusty

Kim said...

Macy Li is tooo cute..
Looks like her brothers are loving her to pieces..
Have a great week..
so glad you are back..

Cindi said...

Hugs from Ahna, Macy Li!!

Anonymous said...

So, so, so glad that you are back to blogging and more importantly that you are feeling better. Thanks for being such a warm ray of sunshine and hope to those of us enduring the wait!

Adrienne in Texas
LID 4-20-07

Denise said...

Welcome back..I have missed my Macy updates. So sorry you had to go through this...Moms aren't allowed to get sick! (AWAA mom)

Lori said...

Hi Rhonda!
I am so glad that you are okay! Wow! I am so sorry that you were so sick! I pray that you continue to recover and feel better.

The pictures are precious! Macy Li is absolutely adorable.

Congrats to the football team!

Take care and glad to see you posting again. Have a blessed day!
Lori

Gwen Oatsvall said...

k, pick a day for me and the girls to come and play ... would love to catch up ... she is so stinking cute!

Bobbie said...

shes so cute..my little leah was that same little butterfly this halloween

Shelly and Family said...

I have been following your blog from some time now and I must say...she is truly one beautiful little angel!

Kim said...

Hope all is well..
Have a Great Week..
Happy Thanksgiving early..
Hugs...

Anonymous said...

Rhonda, I follow your blog faithfully and have since the UPS guy arrived. Just want you to know it is sunshine in my day to see your families happiness. I love dropping by to see the latest photos, so please keep posting! Have a wonderful holiday season! (A new grandma to a chinese adoption)