Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Reflections...Better late than never...

Me, Phillip and my sister cooking Easter dinner...
The joy on his face is a little disturbing...
Nothin' sweeter than a boy and his mama...
"Ring around the rosies"with Goggin and Papa..
Easter cupcakes...Yum Yum!
Macy Li with "NeeNee" at the Easter Egg Hunt...
Tater and his friends don't even know the hunt's goin' on...
They actually resemble each other, don't you think?
Macy Li hunting eggs with her new friend, Baylor...
Baylor was so sweet to help her fill her basket...Baylor made SURE she got her share of candy! haha!
Us with my mom, sister, and neices...
Emily Oatsvall and me (this is Gwen's daughter, for all you out there in blog-land who love her so...isn't she a precious angel?!)
What happened to the Spring temps?
What love!
Easter goodies from "Goggin"...
"Hey, I'll feed my banana to this bunny so I can scarf down all his chocolate!"
Nothin' like havin' a "shiner" on your first Easter!
(She walked straight into the corner of the metal bleachers at Nolan's baseball game the day before)
Can't get enough...
Gettin' ready for church...
The loves of my life...minus one, of course ;)
Aunt Sissy brought goodies, too!
"Let's pray!"
Nanny and Papa Kemp get in on the lovin' after Easter dinner...

12 comments:

Tracy Brothers said...

Soooo cute! I'm so glad you had a great Easter. I just posted our Easter pics on my blog too. Miss you tons. I was talking to Amy L. yesterday and we have GOT to get the little girls together! Can you believe her news?!?!?

Jboo said...

Such wonderful photos of your Easter! I agree -- Macy Li and your hub look a bit alike! Funny -- my girl and my hub look a bit alike too! And my oldest son is named Philip -- love that name! Have a great weekend. Hope the warm temps are back.


Janet

Jodee said...

It looks like you had a fabulous Easter! Your family is one of my favorites in the Land of Blog. I love seeing your sweet boys and hubs with Macy! She was the perfect addition to your family!

Hope you have a great weekend!

jill said...

miss priss and her white easter dress are so precious that they're absolutely edible! thanks so much for the sweet words about sophie. she's the most fun we've ever had! can't imagine what it must be like having one about to go off to college. i've already decided we're moving wherever she goes. :) (we're in northeast texas. our city shares the state line with arkansas.) hope you guys are having a fantastic weekend!!!

Kim said...

LOVE all the photos..
Looks like an AMAZING Easter..
Hugs..
Have a great weekend..
thanks for the info..

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Hi Rhonda,

Looks like you all had a beautiful Easter.....what great pictures of your entire family!! Love the little ones on the piano bench in the Easter dresses....so cute!!

Have a great weekend....and I saw your comment today...yes, the neighbors across the street still have not removed the tacky Christmas decor!! I guess it is not coming down at all......Can you imagine?

Lisa

Learnin The Plan said...

Looks like u had a fun easter. I LOVE her Easther basket!!!
cant wait to see more pics of your family

Anonymous said...

Wow, Rhonda! I have finally read from beginning to end every post and every comment.... I don't know whether I cried or laughed more! You have a wonderful family and the love for each other and our Lord are evident on all of your faces! An amazing story and a must read for everyone. Thanks for sharing Macy Li's story and more importantly, thanks for sharing how God is working in your lives.

Lisa Browner (aka Beth's mom)

fleur de lis cottage said...

Oh, what a precious family you have. Glad you had a great Easter. Your cutie is just adorable (shiner and all)!

jennifer said...

Love all the pics. Those boys are so handsome, and of course, Maci Li is as precious as ever!!

Love that t-shirt!! ;)

Dianne said...

Looks like a fabulous Easter! What a great family, and a lucky little girl to have 3 big brothers (just like us:)
Thanks for your comment and introducing your fun blog.
Dianne

Kim said...

Oh what adorable photos. She looks like an angel in that white bishop dress. what a precious family. love & blessings, kim