Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend Mischief...

Ni Hao! It's Macy Li here with a recap on my weekend mischief...I've been a pretty busy girl the past few days, so you have to read all the way to the bottom of this post....


While dumping out all my mommy's kitchen drawers, I found these really cool yard-sale stickers...


But daddy said all the money in the world wouldn't buy me!


So I'm praisin' the Lord for that!


And smearing a little "ring-pop" slobber on the sofa...


I went to watch Tater's game...Here he is coming to see me at the fence....I just love how he's not too cool to come and say he loves me, even during his game...


Go Tater!!


Here I am with Nolan between games...


Taylor and me playing in the rocks...Is this what they mean when they
say I'm gonna be a ball-park-rat?


I went to see my great grandmother...the one who'll soon be 100!!!!!!



I found some really pretty new lipstick in Mommy's bathroom drawer...


...so I sat right down on my potty seat and put some on...




...while pondering deep thoughts...


...like "oh crap, she caught me"...


"and uh oh, Mommy just bought this new rug...and this new lipstick..."



So, I ran up to Peyton's room to get into another mess...


...and we found all sorts of stuff...


Howdy Partner!






...but I soon got bored, so I took my clothes off and,
squeezed out a whole tube of hydrocortisone cream I found in the pantry
when I was climbing up a ladder I shouldn't have...





I spent a little time sittin' out on the front porch with my bros...
Man, I LOVE my life!  But wonder what I could get into next...


Peyton, me and Nolan outside storm-watchin'...
Nolan and I wanna be storm-chasers when we grow up.


This is my "I'm about to do something I shouldn't" expression...




...and this is my "I just got away with it" expression...


Here I am tryin' to get Nolan in on it...




Come on Tyler, let's go pull up ALL her tulips!



Since you think you're so fast, catch me if you can, TyTy!
I'm runnin' for the street!



Whatever.  So you ARE fast.  I'll outrun you next time...


After I came in, I needed to eat...Well, they said, "Dive in!"


I'm thinkin' about an avocado facial...


Next time, I think I'll rub a little on my face before I get caught green-handed...


I had a great weekend with the fam...There's still more pics of funny stuff, but my computer-assistant has to get up really early in the morning and she's quittin' on me...

Have a great week everybody!

Love,
Macy Li





17 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Macy Li is one busy busy little girl. Don't you just love it!!! I can't imagine it any other way.

Jodee said...

What a hoot! It looks like Macy had a very fun weekend! I love the lipstick pictures!

jill said...

ohhhh macy li! you and sophie blair would be the BEST of friends! she just zonked out in her bed after playing in all her mommy's good purses and shoes for the afternoon! but that was only after she emptied out the entire tupperware cabinet. have a happy monday precious girl!!!

Kim said...

LOVE the photos..
Looks like Macy Li had all kinds of fun..
have a great week..
hugs..

Bamawhitney said...

What fun Macy Li has been up to! Love all the beautiful pics!

Jboo said...

What a cutie!! That girl was having some real fun, wasn't she! :)

Have a great week!

Janet

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Oh my word....she is just TOO CUTE for words:) I love, love, love the dress she is wearing in the pictures at the bottom of the post....where did you find that? Etsy? It is adorable!!

Hope you have a great week!

Lisa

Jill said...

I am dying right now! That was a hysterical post! Miss Macy Li is one busy gal! And too cute to boot!
So, did the lipstick come out of the rug???
Hugs, Jill

Gigi said...

You are the cutest girl ever! You and mommy have lots more fun times and keep us posted on your adventures. Tell your computer assistant that sleep is overrated. Also, your stylist is doing a marvelous job- love your sweet outfits!

Anonymous said...

you Kemps are having more fun with this little punkin than should be legal!! It's so fun to watch your family antics via blog. Miss you all! The Kroekers

Sarah said...

WOW she gets into alot just like sydney does. i love her dress:-)
I cant wait to see more

o_O

~Sarah~!

P.S it sarah from learnintheplan but im on moms laptap so she dont want me to sing her off!

Anonymous said...

OH MY! Maci Li had a busy weekend...I hope she got to sleep in on Monday morning!

I love this...she is sooo much fun to watch in action. No little ladies at this house, I have to live vicariously through you!

Thanks for sharing!
Sherry
Ontario, Canada

Kim said...

Oh how I can relate to the busy lives of toddlers. Aren't we so glad there is never a dull moment in our house. Just imagine the messes our twins can create in no time flat! As always, thanks for sharing your sweet family with us! I know the coming weeks are going to be crazy with graduation activities, but we would LOVE to have dinner. We can do burgers or pizza at our house or if Spring ever decides to stay we could meet for a picnic at Granny White park. Whatever is easiest! Let's compare calendars. Feel free to email me at kim3bmiller@comcast.net!
Love & Blessings,
Kim

Gretchen said...

Wow...she'll keep you on your toes! :)

3 Peanuts said...

Oh my Macy Li!!! You can get into some trouble...I know a little girl here who is A LOT like you!!!!

Kim

Leigh Anne said...

What a blessed little girl to have so many love her. And mom you must carry a camera around your neck all the time! Enjoyed visiting you blog.

RamblingMother said...

your new lipstick is a wonderful color on your rug, heh. Love the mischief!