Sunday, December 28, 2008

CHRISTMAS--It's A Wrap!!

Well, we're still neck-deep in wrapping paper, toys, dirty dishes, etc. around here, but I wanted to show you a few pictures from my first Christmas with my family...Mommy and Daddy probably took a few hundred, but since uploading takes forever, I just picked a few...

Here we are Christmas morning coming down the stairs to the basement, lookin' for Santa's gifts (apparently he leaves them at different places every year to "throw us off")...I really didn't know WHAT to expect, but my brothers led the way...
Here is one of Santa's elves, who is really delirious from wrapping 'til 5am!...








Nannie and Papa Kemp came by to see what Santa brought...
Sissy, Goggin, Maggie Leigh and McKenna get in on all the fun...
Havin' Christmas morning breakfast AFTER the toys!...
Oh yeah, I'm lovin' me some breakfast casserole...


After opening all those gifts, I made a call to the fat guy at the North Pole to thank him...turns out that sittin' on his lap worked out pretty good for me afterall...

I'm givin' TyTy a little pre-dinner-nibble...
Later, here we are having our annual Christmas dinner of Prime Rib, twice-baked potatoes, asparagus, salad, rolls, and Strawberry cake...Sure beats Congee!...notice that all of us are STILL in our jammies...Tater says we girls sure do a lot of squealing!


Visiting with the Baskins the day after Christmas...Mr. Don is recovering from a double lung transplant he had at Vanderbilt on July 10th. Please pray for his complete recovery!

Mama gettin' in on a little after-Christmas shoppin'...
Playing after church today...We're watching Daddy grilling our lunch through the window...
My first BBQ Rib...finger-lickin'-good, little-lady-style!!Here we are saying bye to my cousins today (Tyler is in Arkansas, duck-hunting)...

Well, that's about it for now...I had a great first Christmas!

Love,
Macy Li

13 comments:

Unknown said...

what fun, beautiful pics..Glad you had a wonderful day

Kim said...

Looks like an AMAZING 1st Christmas..
Love the pictures..
Love how you stayed in jammies all day....
Relax a little ..
Have a Great Week..

Bamawhitney said...

Great pictures! I am sure Macy Li was not spoiled at all!!! Love that you all stayed in your jammies all day---but nothing tops the picture of that sweet baby and her rib!!!

Jboo said...

Great photos! Looks like everyone had a fabulous Christmas!

Have a wonderful New Year!

Janet

Anonymous said...

FUN! I think the Elmo chair was a hit!

We stay in our jammies all day too and it is FUN!!!!!

You are truly blessed!

Christi in MIssissippi

Denise said...

Love your first Christmas pocs Macy...you are one lucky little girl! Love your Mommy's tie dye shirt in that last picture!

Happy New Year~

Denise said...

Ok, you know I meant pics, not pocs,right? When do the kids go back to school?

Carrie and Jim said...

What a lovely family you have! It's great to see the love that is in your family and looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Thanks for stopping by I will have to come back to read more on your amazing adventures!

Laura said...

Looks like you had a great holiday! Love the picture of Macy with the rib - that's priceless! :-)

Our Complete Family said...

What a sweet, sweet comment you left me hun! Thanks for that!
Your family is just precious. Truly adorable!
I'll have fun following your blog!
Happy almost 2009!
Hugs, Les

CC said...

What a fabulous 1st Christmas home!

I have ornaments for both my kids from their first Christmas (we were waiting for them to come home) and their 1st Christmas home. Just cheap things that I wrote on, but still meaningful!

Les said...

Poor Phillip. Guess he was naughty this year and didn't get invited to your Christmas!
Tell him we love him!
Les

Kim said...

A Merry Christmas indeed! What precious photos and traditions! Hope to see you all early in the New Year!