Saturday, December 6, 2008

Girls, Pearls, and Tea!

Today, my mommy took me to my very first Tea Party...it was my friend, Caroline's, 3rd birthday. Here she is...

And here is her mom and grandmom "Tikki", who are my mom's friends...




I had a great time today at the party... I had fun dressing up, meeting new friends, and tasting all the delicious little-girly foods with friends, my mom, and "Goggin" (my grandmother). After I got home, we made some pictures for our Christmas cards, and now I'm watchin' football with my awesome brothers! I love my family and they really really LOVE me!!

Love,
Macy Li

5 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE the pictures..
Looks like you had a WONDERFUL Time..
Can't wait to see the great Christmas photos..
Have a Great Weekend..

Teresa said...

Hello Kemp Family! I had not had time to look at your blog for awhile but I made up for it today! Your family is precious and you, Rhonda, do a great blog! Congratulations to Tyler for his football team winning the Regions. How awesome! And Macy Li is just getting more adorable each day. We look forward to your Christmas card. If you drive through Louisville anytime during the holidays PLEASE stop and visit! We love you guys! Teresa

Kim said...

Oh what precious Mother Daughter photos! You both look stunning! And what a fun party! Like you, I am still feeling new to all this girly stuff ... it's a bit overwhelming and tons of fun!Cannot wait to see your family Christmas photos! Love & Blessings, Kim

Lori said...

Precious pictures! Looks like a great time.
Blessings,
Lori

Anonymous said...

Rhonda, I came to the party late and just missed you by 2 minutes!
Then when you returned Keaton's purse I missed you again cause I was walking around the house searching for her purse!!! Obviously, it was not meant to be that day!Hope to see ya'll over the holidays.
Sha