Sunday, August 30, 2009

"I Got The One I Love Beside Me..."

Well, my friends, I have NO WORDS for last night...It was un-stinkin-believable!  My boyfriend was ROCKIN!  Our seats were perfect, and I even got to touch him.  TWICE!  Bless Phillip's heart, he even got pictures of it.
This is SUGARLAND, who opened for Keith.  Their songs are fun, but I'm not into "overly twangy, manufactured Southern accents."  Just doesn't work for me.  The lady behind me, however, was pretty much worshipping them, so she was my entertainment...until she spilled her stupid beer on my son!

  
Let the real show begin!!


This is taken from our seats, no zoom...


Hideous!!

Okay, I have to explain.  Keith came down to a small platform that was on the floor about 10 or 15 rows behind our seats.  When I saw him headed for it, I RAN FOR IT!  I was hurdling over seats and SPRINTING back there...Phillip, with his trusty camera, was right behind, as all my boys shook their heads in disbelief!  Here's my boyfriend on that platform.

YES!  I was right there!  Actually, this pic is zoomed in, but I was about 10 feet away from him. 


Now, how much better could it get?!  Mm mm mm!

Seriously, we were 10 feet away from him right here!  Muwah!



Back to the main stage...











Okay, right here, he came back down the aisle a few feet over from our seats, and again, I LEPT over a few people to get next to him, again with Phillip right behind.  This is with NO ZOOM!!



Yes, that is my arm, about to touch his sweaty shoulder! haha!


Right here, I am right next to him :o)



Peyton, Tyler (home from college to see us, I mean the concert ;)), Tannis and Nolan....Now THOSE are some cute kids, if I do say so myself!

Tannis, Tyler and me

Tyler, Dad, Tannis, Me, Peyton and Nolan after the concert! 
What a night!

20 comments:

Missy said...

OMG!!! He is beautiful! Glad you had a ball! Your fam is just precious and so are you!

joyof3boys said...

You'll have to get my Phillip to get you a CMA ticket/ backstage pass so you can go with Amy and me. We have lots of fun and have been up close and personal with some stars- thinks to Amy! She isn't afraid to ask for a picture. From the looks of your night, you wouldn't be afraid to ask for a pic either, but looks like you might get us kicked out! ha ha

Glad you had fun.

Kim said...

OMW... I LOVE Keith's shows.. been to 2 of them..
and he is wonderful.. Now I like Sugarland have seen them a couple times also..
but to touch him.. if you touched him twice then you touched him once for me..
Love the photos..
looks like a great evening..
hugs..

Gigi and Grandy in Katy said...

Your enthusiasm makes me feel 16 again, only it was Chicago or The Eagles for me back then. So fun!

Kim said...

What incredible photos. I am certain Keith was singing just for YOU!
Love these sights of home!
MIss ya,
Kim

Kim said...

What incredible photos. I am certain Keith was singing just for YOU!
Love these sights of home!
MIss ya,
Kim

Musings from Kim K. said...

It looks like it was everything you needed it to be. Great pictures. Have an equally wonderful week!!

Andrea said...

What a blast!!! So fun! So have you washed the sweat from your hand yet? ;o) Great pics.

tammy ivey said...

You are so funny. I will have to tell you my VInce Gill story sometime. Your family is so sweet. God Bless Phillip! We are going to be in Nashville next weekend. Any chance we can see you. Savannah is doing the pageant again.

Suzie said...

Wow!!! AWESOME photos!!! Glad to hear that you had fun (and got to touch Keith!!). Love the family photo too!

Courtney said...

What a night to remember .... Courtney

Jboo said...

What a fun time!! So hilarious! And you're so right --those are really good looking kids! :)

Janet

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Oh my word!!! What a great night!! You are one wild and crazy lady....although, I think he might have that affect on all of us if we were that close to him!!

Loved all the photos!

Lisa

The Gang's Momma! said...

Okay, everyone here is being so sweet.

Girl, you are killing me - did you wake up this a.m. and just decide to write a whole post JUST TO MAKE ME SIN?! Come on, you are killing me.

You TOUCHED HIM? You did give him my love, didn't you? And YOU TOUCHED HIM?!!! You. Touched. Keith.

Sigh. I'm totally sinning with envy right now. Thanks.

:P

Jill said...

I am still laughing my bum off!! You were not kidding about Keith were you!! LOL! I love it!
Glad you had such a fun time! Great pics!
Hugs, Jill

Shari U said...

It looks like a great show and it looks like you had a great time. I'm glad you went home with your hubby!! (he's pretty cute, too)

Lori said...

Looks like you had a GREAT time! :-) What fun! Hope you all are having a wonderful week.
~Lori

The Quintessential Magpie said...

LOL! I'm laughing my head off, but I have to agree that is one fine man! Glad you had a blast. Enjoyed catching up on your blog as I've been on a blog break.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Lori said...

Hey Rhonda!

Hope you all are doing well. I've missed reading your posts! We need a Macy Li update. :-)

Hope you have a great weekend!

Blessings,
Lori

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

wow - that looks like a great night! your family is beautiful. what a blessing.

thanks for your wonderful comments on my blog! you made MY day! i've taken a lot of heat -maybe not comparatively speaking- but more than i am used to, and it was nice to hear something so wonderful from you. thanks bunches!