Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Catching Up...

UPDATE:
Just had to show these sweet little pics from today when Dad came home for lunch to get some sugar from his SugarPieHoneyBunch...








------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Lately, I haven't seemed to be able to get around to sitting here at my computer. Maybe it has to do with the fact that Miss Macy Li is toddling all about, wreaking havoc at every turn, and all I'm doing is running around putting out fires...Anyway, much has happened since I was here last, and I've just decided to let the photos show what's been happening around here...

Here's Macy Li lovin' on her very special little "Maria" baby...(MB, S & S, I knew y'all would love these!)...






Silly and Sillier...







True Love...





Nolan, on his way to a Winter Formal...





Tyler trying to show me "who's boss".....yeah right!




Playing outside is her favorite!


Delicious!



She loves for us to read to her...




Here's Little-bit tearing into some "Poppy", as she calls popcorn, while we workout wishing we'd never eaten so much poppy!






Here is Macy Li taking a little boy's ball away at Peyton's basketball game ;)....She's a mess, always trying to get out on that court...












Below are some pictures from the football banquet a couple of weeks ago...Tyler was honored, along with all the other seniors, and it was a bit sad to see this chapter of his life come to an official close, after 13 years of playing our favorite sport...Many have asked about whether he plans to play at the collegiate level. He thought long and hard about it, was pursued by several schools, but in the end decided he really just wanted to be a "regular" college student so that he could be more involved with a lot of other opportunities there. We'll miss watching him, but look forward to seeing what God has planned for him at Samford University in the fall. We're so proud of Tyler and stand amazed at how God has used the game of football to mold him into a young man...how He has used it to bring about struggle and perseverance, character, discipline, and so much more. Cheering him on has been a blast and we'll miss watching our #11 next year, but it was a great run and we are grateful for all the memories.









"For the eyes of the Lord search to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is fully committed to Him." ~2 Chronicles 16:9

15 comments:

Bamawhitney said...

Well that was a great catch up! Macy Li is getting cuter and cuter by the day! Also, that is a wonderful picture of you with Nolan on the way to formal.

So glad to see you back in the blogging world!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful family pics, Rhonda! Thanks! While I enjoy all of your photos, there's something about Nolan and Macy Li that reminds me of the special love our son Nathan has with Anna girl. Love to see hime lovin on your peach!:)

Jboo said...

Oh my -- you all have been very busy!! That little Macy Li is just a bundle of cuteness! There's something really special about a little girl and her brothers! What an incredible family you have there!

Janet

Shari U said...

Well, no wonder we haven't heard from you for awhile; it looks like you've been busy! Enjoyed the catch up.

Deb said...

Oh hi! Thanks for visiting me! I like your blog too!
You have a beautiful family, you daughter is adorable! How long ago was your gotcha day? We are LID 06/16/06. This wait is something else! How long was your wait? Your daughter doesn't look very old so I'm guessing you waited a while as well?

Suzie said...

Macy Li is just the cutest little thing!! It is so sweet that her big brothers love her so much!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

No wonder you have not had time to post....you have been VERY BUSY!!

Macy Li is SO ADORABLE...I love the pictures of her out on the bball court and of course the ones of her in her heart dress and matching headband....looks like someone is all ready for Valentine's Day!!

Lisa

Missy said...

Thanks for updating, Rhonda...I was needing a good Macy Li fix : ) If it is possible, I promise that sweet peanut gets cuter and cuter! She looks so sweet on the bball court...a future WNBA player?

You must be so proud of your boys. They are such handsome young men and sound like they are ready to set the world on fire!

You are truly, truly blessed!!!

Kim said...

I can see now why you don't have time to post..
Macy Li is toooo dang cute..
LOVE the pictures..
I would be sitting around loving her to pieces..
Love her Baby be Blessed dolly..
Too cute..
can't wait to see Isabella with her baby ..
Hugs..
Have a great week..
Thanks for updating us...
I can join you in watching your baby graduate..mine graduates this year also..
Wish Isabella was home to see her brother on his big day..

Kim said...

I have been craving a Macy Li update. Thank you! She is something else. Seeing her love on her "Maria" doll is just precious! Just wish Macy Li had some cute clothes! :o) OMW! Bottom line is that I just gotta get my hands on that baby!
And those incredible boys ... I know your heart is so full!
Love & Blessings,
Kim
P.S. We have a family connection to Samford. Congrats on the college decision!

jennifer said...

Well, I'm lame right along with you. I have had the same struggles getting to the computer these days. I don't even have a toddler to blame it on!! ;)

Love all the pictures. So sad to see you saying goodbye to your football cheering days. I don't look forward to that. I want to keep them little forever...don't think that will work. Your young man is so handsome, and I know you're so proud.

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

I was glad to come on here and get a little caught up! She is really growing and as cute as a bug! Your family is just adorable and adore each other! What a true blessing!

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

Macy Li is so precious that it makes me want to cry when I see these pictures of her. I am so happy for that child. Congrats to Tyler. When I was in high school, we never had boys that handsome! What gives?? I know he will do great in college! We hope you all are doing great! I love the blog!

Jill said...

WOW! So many pics to comment on!! Macy Li looks GORGOUS in her little name shirt and frilly skirt. And, CONGRATS TYLER on Stanford! Good luck!!
Hugs, Jill

Krista Lee said...

What a cutie pie! I LOVE the basketball pictures!!!