Sunday, February 22, 2009

Macy Li Goes to Sunday School!



Well, we finally did it! We took Macy Li to Sunday School...I don't know why it was so hard for me to do...I think it was because I was afraid that it might bring back "orphanage memories" for her and she might wonder if we were coming back for her...or maybe it was because I just loved having her with us during the service (or at least until lately when once the music is over, she's ready to tear up the place)...or maybe it's just because I'm not ready to see her grow up...At any rate, today was the 2nd time in her class. On the first Sunday she went, as soon as Phillip got back to the service after taking her to her class, they had already posted her Identification No. up on the screen for us to come back!!! LOL! She'd had a full-out-melt-down. Today, she did okay. She met a little friend named C.J. (see below) and he was really sweet to her. Here they are in class...





Another milestone! They grow up way too fast!

4 comments:

Kim said...

OH ... they do grow up too fast. Why doesn't it get any easier for us Mommies! I too had a hard time leaving the twins in Sunday School. But before long, Macy Li will be running into the room ready to hear the Bible story and singing praise songs!
Wonder if your sweet hubby told you about Lucy's spill. UUGGHH! You will have to read about it on my blog!
Hope to see you soon!
Love & Blessings,
Kim

Kim said...

They grow up WAY TO FAST..
To bad we can't keep them at the age we want them to stay..
Love Macy Li sitting there.. she is sooo sweet..
Okay.. you have to email me about the dog.. I remember you posted this when Macy Li first came home.. it has her name on it correct...
LOVE IT..
Do they have other animals too..
Have a great week...
Hugs..

Jboo said...

Oh my -- look at her -- getting so grown up! She's really growing and such a cutie! Hope you have a fun week!

Janet

Jodee said...

Cute Sunday School pictures! She does look all grown up in these pictures.

Hope you have a great week!