Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Week in the Life of Macy Li...

I thought I'd show you a few highlights from the past week of my tot-life in teen-land...

Last Monday and Tuesday, they were out of school, so our basement was hopping, and I, as usual, was not missing a beat..







Sayin' bye to our friend, Tannis, who came to visit from Louisville...







Then, there was Kindermusik, where I had to get my groove on...





Then, here I am chasing down my anti-social, scaredy-cat, who won't have a thing to do with me, and Dad hates him...






Me and my boa...


On the front porch one beautiful day with Mom and Solomon...


I cheered Peyton on at another of his basketball games...




Hangin' with Peyton and his buddies...


Valentine Fun with my cousins...










Tearing up Jack (again)...

Ty-Ty gives me coke...Shhh....


And just a few random fun moments from my week...





Well, there was a lot more, but Me and Mom are tired for now....We'll come back in a day or two and post some pics from Homecoming Week and TACKY PROM...Get ready! Whew...those teenagers!

Love,
Macy Li











.



6 comments:

Jodee said...

Macy -- You are one lucky lady to be loved by soooo many teenagers! You also look soooo cute in your pink and black pillowcase dress!

Hope you have a great week!

Kim said...

HOW FUN!!!!
Love the photos..
And I sooo love all of Macy Li's clothes..
the pink and black pillowdress and the asian girls on the dress.. you are killing me with all this cuteness..
LOVE IT>.
I sooo wish I could sew..
Have a great week..

Jboo said...

Isn't it fun to have a little one and those teenagers!! My boys were in high school too when Maddy was that age! What a blast! Have a great week! Miss Macy Li is such a cutie!

Janet

Jill said...

Rhonda,
Where DID you get that black and white dress with the pink bows that Miss Macy is wearing in music class?? I LOVE it!

Missy said...

Macy Li...girly, you and your mommy run circles around me! You are so loved by so many...lucky little girl. I know you bless their lives, too.

Has your mommy been shopping through Etsy?

Kim said...

Oh these pictures. A house full of joy! I pray our home will be a safe haven and welcome hangout for the kids teenage friends. Our oldest will start high school the same year the twins start kindergarten. That is fun (and scary) to think about! Macy Li is so adorable and could be the best dressed toddler in town! Blessings! Kim