Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Covalent Bonds and Such...

Yep, you're right. That's DNA....Now, I don't know about you, but this makes me want to run and scratch my eyeballs out with a pinecone! Praise God these days are long over for this mama. But here's Nolan with his gum-drop/life-saver/twizzler DNA Model that he constructed late last night after we all got home from cheering on our Lions as they won in the District Championship! woo hoo!






And here's Macy Li at the game...





Life is good!

6 comments:

Jboo said...

Wow -- that is very, very cool -- what a great job he did! I always hated those science projects!

Little Macy Li is just adorable - love those sweet little cheeks of hers!

Janet

Learnin The Plan said...

Macy Li is soooo cute. Sydney hates went Ash has a game.
Soundlike you have had a pretty good week! 1st place ~WOW~

Jill said...

Hi Rhonda!
Thanks for the info about the cute dresses made by GrannyB. I have already checked their website and have it narrowed down to a few choices!
Macy Li continues to have just the cutest little wardrobe!!
Hugs, Jill

Missy said...

I am super impressed with his science project...wow! I know he will do great. Congrats Lions!!! Do you know Nathan Tutor? He was one of my buddies growing up and he coaches at CPA.

Love little Macy Li! I'm with Janet...she's got the cutest little face and chin!!!

Kim said...

LOVE the DNA .. great creativity...
And as for Macy Li.. well you know me.. I am with everyone else..
She is sooooo ADORABLE..
Loving the little dress..
You knew I would say that..lol

Jodee said...

Wow! What a neat science project!

Could Macy be any cuter?! She is just adorable! I also think she is one of the best dressed girls in the Land of Blog!