Sunday, July 20, 2008

The "Water has broken"...

Ni hao! It's 6:10 am on Monday and we're headed for the showers and to the "hospital" for our amazing delivery!!!!!!
PLEASE PRAY!!!

My baby girl will awaken in the next hour, and begin her last day in the only home she's ever known, with the only "moms" she's ever known....I would give everything I have just to peek in on her and see what today will be like for her...I worry about the long, ride through the rural backroads she must travel to get to Nanchang...I wonder if she'll have water for the trip in this heat...I wonder if she'll be okay...

SOON, baby girl! We can't wait to have you in our forever arms!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I can't wait for delivery...
Hurry up... make it a fast one..
I will be thinking of you..
Hugs

Unknown said...

I am so excited!!!! I am feeling the butterflies right along with you!

God comfort this baby girl as she goes through this transition stage. I pray that You give a comfort that only come from You. Also, God, please give her new family the wisdom that they need during their transition time.
God bless them beyond belief!!!!!
Amen and Amen

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your journey w/us - We have been and will continue to pray for this precious family - the four of you in China and the two back at home!! What excitement and wonder is about to take place. It is exciting to see how God continues to direct you all in this great adventure.
Blessings!
Dana and Susan Williams

Anonymous said...

Soon very soon, Rhonda, you will have your baby girl in your arms and care. Your lives will be changed forever, just like when you were blessed with your sons.:)

So very happy for your family! I can't wait to see your precious child in your arms!

Praying for an easy "delivery" and bonding time.

Anonymous said...

Kemps. it is 11pm in knoxville and there is no way I can go to sleep. I wondering if she is in your arms yet. Thank you so much so letting us all share this journey with you. Can't wait to see pictures of your day.
Just know a baby girls cry is much different that a boys. Somehow it melts your heart more.
Just knowing that there will be so much more laughter in Macy Li's life now is almost enough to make you cry.
Love you guys.
Tammy Ivey