Thursday, July 3, 2008

"Mission Macy Li": 2 Weeks!


Wow...We did it. The flights are booked and paid for. 2 WEEKS FROM TODAY WE'LL BE ON OUR WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We beat those olympics, afterall!! My heart is racing just typing this. There is soooo much to do, but just thinking of taking that sweet baby out of there gives me so much energy to get it all done. Hang on, sweet little Macy Li! We are coming to give you an amazing life!!!!


"For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father." Romans 8:15

9 comments:

Daddy's Girls said...

Rhonda, I will be there with BELLS ON, a week from tonight to help you with everything! Can't wait! I love ya, Aunt Sissy

Kim said...

YEAH!!!!!
I am soooo happy for you...
Time to pack...
HUGS..

Jboo said...

Congrats!! The two weeks will just speed by! Start your packing! Have a happy 4th of July!

Janet

BCLR Women said...

One step closer...yeah!

One of our biggest struggles in the adoption process is deciding who will travel...will we all go? Just Mike and I? Should we take the older kids? Should I stay home with the younger children? Lots of different scenarios to pray about.

Will your whole family go? I know all your boys are older, so that makes it a tad easier.

I'll be praying for the trip and preparations!

Happy Independence Day!

Kim said...

That last one was from me...I was logged into my other blog. So sorry!

Jodee said...

Wow! I am so excited for you! Happy packing!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

here is the funny part ... i am reading your blog and hearing your voice ... i can feel your excitement and starting breathing hard while i was reading it ... hilarious ... post the return flight info. ... you know I will be there ... I still remember you being there when I came home w/ Emily !!!

Cindi said...

WE. ARE. SO. CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you sleep? It is close to 2:00 a.m. about every night for me!

Unknown said...

Rhonda,

How EXCITING!!!! You are about to embark one of the most amazing journey's of your life. May God multiply your hours and you prepare to leave and may your sweet little Macy Li's heart be completely prepared and ready to meet her new family. CONGRATULATIONS and Happy Packing!!!

Nichole