Friday, June 6, 2008

Our "world" is slowly changing...


So, I go out on my front porch a little while ago just to soak up the wonder of God's creation that surrounds us here at our home. Those of you who know me, know that I do a lot of front porch sitting, praying, visiting with friends, listening to my boys, etc. out there because it's so beautiful and serene. Many significant conversations with family and God have taken place out there. It's a place where I sometimes escape just to be still and listen. Well, I'm sitting out there looking up at my little ladybug flag so appropriately hanging "for such a time as this," and lo and behold, I look down and what do I see? A single PINK flower on my all-WHITE azalea bush! Now, in 10 1/2 years in this house, that bush has NEVER bloomed pink!! A sign?...






Psalm 119:27
"Let me understand the teaching of your precepts; then I will meditate on your wonders."

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

My lilac bush that had not bloomed in nearly 5 years bloomed the month we left for China for our Ladybug.

I hope this holds true for you, too. :o)

twinangel on RQ