Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Stalking the FedEx Guy

Isaiah 43:5
"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west."



I can't get these pictures to load, but come back and check later b/c they're hysterical....Anyway, I have to tell you that I spent my morning online stalking the FedEx dude. Just as Peyton and I were leaving the house to go to his little football camp, here comes the big truck! Well, you better believe I threw that car into "park", slung that car door open, sprinted up my front stairs and into my foyer, grabbed the video camera that was there waiting, along with my regular camera, ran back out onto the front porch and started videoing the poor guy walking up my driveway! Then, I made him pose for a bunch of pictures, as I was telling him he'd just "delivered" my baby! I was bawling, Peyton was snapping pictures, and by the time it was all over, the poor Fed Ex guy was crying too! It was awesome!









Now, I'm sitting here looking at this package and am just about to die because I'm waiting on Phillip to come home for lunch so that we can open it together. It's killin' me! Also, I have an e-mail just sitting there waiting to be opened with her little pictures in it, but I can't do it without him.

Anyway, stay tuned! Miss "Gan Li Ming" is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

anna said...

Congrats!!!This is so exciting!I can't wait to see the pictures...I'm sure she is beautiful...we love you and are praying for a soon travel date!!!
love you,
Gwen and Anna

Amy Lafayett said...

I could picture the scene as you described it. How hysterical. Can't wait to see a picture.

Unknown said...

Hey Guys! I'm so happy for you and I don't even know you. I'm a friend of the fedex guy.(Paul} And I'm bawling too! I'm praying for you guys that everything will go as planned. Looking foward to reading the updates and pics. Love, Darlene Keeling

Anonymous said...

I am also a friend of the fed ex guy and he probably has told everyone about this. He is very excited for you and so am I. I think all of this is great. My prayers are with you and can't wait to see more pictures. Paul (the fedex guy) will have all of us crying tears of joy for your family before long.
Love,
Christin Moody