Friday, June 6, 2008

Somebody, please pass the Phenergan!


Okay, all these ups and downs this week have taken a toll on me! People out there in adoption cyberland have reported all sorts of rumors this week, but it's looking more and more likely that Monday or Tuesday (?) may now be a more realistic prediction. Oh, the joys of false labor! The Rumor Queen reported today: "Three agencies have confirmed that they have something on the way, scheduled to deliver on Monday. They do not know what is in the packages, but they all think there is a chance it is referrals." As for our agency, they haven't said a word which is their typical fashion...to err on the conservative side so as not to get our hopes up. So, I guess we wait some more!

The "Jeopardy" tune is still swirling around inside my head, while butterflies (and ladybugs) are swirling around in my stomach!

It is going to be a looooong weekend! FLY STORK FLY!

Meanwhile I'll be clinging to Psalm 5:3: "In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation."

1 comment:

Daddy's Girls said...

We are anxiously awaiting the news on our FIRST niece (a.k.a playmate for Maggie Leigh and McKenna Grace)!!!! Now that the time is finally approaching, we are so excited and a nervous wreck as well!! We love you guys...-Roy Boy, Sissy, Maggie Moo and Mac Mac