Sunday, August 3, 2008

Goin' to the chapel...

Ni hao! It's Macy Li again. This morning, my family took me to church for the very first time. I loved it and I got to wear this very beautiful dress that Mrs. Mary Beth gave me...I'm lookin' pretty cute, don't you think? Church was awesome, and my favorite part was the music. These people know how to do music around here! And Pastor James even introduced me to the whole church! Everybody waved at me and smiled and said, "Awww..." Lots of people say that when they see me. He said I was Bethel's newest miracle! Pastor James also said I was excited to know I have a "chocolate brother!" ;) Mommy says he's so funny! We sang songs about Jesus, and I met Pastor Wayne, the children's pastor. He said he's been waiting on me for a long time. I think I'm gonna love these people!




After lunch, we went home and enjoyed several visitors. "Aunt Ang" and "Aunt Rachel", my mommy's dear friends brought us dinner, but we forgot to get a picture of them. But my mommy says, "Xie Xie for the dinner!"
Here are a few of our visitors...





This is my 98 year old great-grandmother. Her 99th birthday is Saturday, August 9th!


And here I am, bathing again! I love bath-time!




Now, I'm all snuggly in my bed and mommy is all snuggly in hers'. I'm waiting on her to get into a real deep sleep, then I'm gonna bolt right up again and demand to be rescued! My motto these days is: "Sleep all day, party all night!"

~Macy Li

5 comments:

Kim said...

Okay..
Macy Li is sooooo adorable..
Glad you had a Great Day at church...
Hope Macy sleeps tonight...
Have a Great Week...

Bamawhitney said...

Now she is a real southern sweetheart...the smocking has begun! Love her beautiful dress for Church. Thanks for continuing to share your family with all of us blog fans!

jennifer said...

She is so adorable!! I can hardly stand it. Makes being patient very hard.

What a gorgeous dress. She looks precious!

Gigi said...

Oh sweetie! You are such a cutie pie! I am glad you had a good day at your first day of church at home! I know you love having Mommy all to yourself in the wee hours. Praying that little alarm clock will soon turn to western/central time. You are precious beyond words.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

OK, she looked like an angel in that dress, but i am sure she looks like an angel butt naked too ... The O Team would love a visit when you get time ( I will call for an appt. w/ the princess ...lol) ... I have another special little present for Miss Macy ... I so enjoyed the airport girlie ... I still remember hugging you at the airport when I came home w/ Emily ... We are thankful you guys are all home as a family !!!!