Friday, August 1, 2008

A sweet life...

Ni hao! Macy Li here again!

Today, they took me to one of those football games they've been telling me about. Man, this stuff is FUN! I think I really like boys! I cheered for Tyler, who is #11 and for Nolan, who is #9.....But, I love all of them and got several slimy smooches from the players as they came off the field and into the locker room. Whew, this is gonna be FUN! At the scrimmage, I did a few of my cheers they taught me when we were in China!

At the game, I met a lot of new friends. I was pretty much famous when I arrived at the game...everybody seemed to already know all about me. Below are several pictures with new people I met. Also, you can see me with my cousins, Maggie Leigh and McKenna Grace. Since I have a hair-fettish, I'm diggin' their curls.

Well, I better go get rested up. Mommy and Daddy are trying to get me (and them) off China-time. We're all mixed up. The past two nights, we've pretty much been "night owls" ...whatever that means. Apparently, they seem to think that's not good, so they tried to keep me awake all day today. Whew, these people need to give a girl a break!

Well, you can see that I'm SO OVER being an orphan...Life looks pretty sweet here...Wonder what's next?



4 comments:

Bamawhitney said...

Wow--how precious! Just the beginning of many, many fabulous memories. I am so happy for you and enjoy your following your story! Congratulations again!

jennifer said...

You're awesome! Still blogging even though you must be exhausted!! The pictures are so cute. I love the pictures of her with her brothers. I can't wait to see my boys with their baby sister!

Anonymous said...

What precious photos and priceless memories. Thank you for gently "weaning" us from your blog. We have been filled with hope, love, joy and inspiration as we have followed your family's story. All six of you continue to be in our prayers during this time of adjustment and celebration!

Love & Blesings,
Kim & Tyler Miller
John Austin, Matthew, Jackson, Sam & Lucy

Meli n Pat said...

From a land far away (though not as far as China), I've been watching your post as I've been watching my in-law's blog! What a great thing for Rusty and Lesli to have met and developed a friendship with you! You have a very sweet little girl who will now have a chance to do so many things, mostly learn to love the Lord! Thank you for allowing strangers to peek into your journey!
From Alaska,
Melissa Teakell (Lesli's brother's wife!)