Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Medical Check-up!

On Monday, I had my first appointment with my pediatrician, Dr. Leeper. I got to wear another pretty blue dress with little pink roses. Dr. Leeper is the bomb and he thinks I'm pretty awesome, too! I got started on my immunizations (boo!), had some blood work done (really big boo!), and got to know everybody at the office. Here are some pics...







My daddy was about to have a fit to see me, so Mommy took me to his office. All the girls there thought I was so sweet, and Daddy gave me lots of kisses. I just love him so much! And I got a new, cool toothbrush that I love, too! Go figure!


~Macy Li

2 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like Macy Li is doing well..
Love all the pictures..
She is beautiful..
Have a Great Week..

Thomas bunch said...

That last pic where she is looking up at daddy is just precious!