Sunday, August 17, 2008

I love Sundays!

Psalm 69:30
"I will praise God's name in song and glorify Him with thanksgiving."



Today, I got to go to church again. This was my third Sunday at church, and worship-time is my favorite! We learned a lot of great lessons from the life of Joseph. I've got to read more about that guy, but I've got to learn to read first! haha! I met lots of new friends and enjoyed singing with my daddy again. He sure can sing, and I'm sure learning! Let's just say I can make a joyful noise like no other! ...And my brothers taught me how to praise the Lord as soon as I got home from China! When you see me, just ask me about that and I'll show you!




Ty and Me...




Here's my new friend, Blake...


...and my new friend, Mr. Mickey...


...and Morgan, who I already knew...


After church, we came home and had lunch, which was "Sunday Soup," cornbread, sweet tea, and cherry cobbler for dessert! YUM! Mom keeps fretting because she still hasn't fixed me any congee, but I say, "Lay that congee down, Mama!"

Nannie and Papa Kemp came to visit me this afternoon. We sat out on the front porch and it was a beautiful day again. We also played up in my room, and I showed them how I can drive my little car around. It was a lot of fun...





After they left, I played outside with my brothers for a little while. Like my T-shirt?


Nolan loves me so...


After a while, Mommy brought me in and fed me and the minute she went to the sink to get a washrag to clean me up, this is what I did...
She washed me up, changed my poopie diaper, put on my jammies, and carried me to bed without me even waking up!

Whew! These folks know how to wear a girl out! It was another good day, but sadly the "last day of summer" for us.

Love,
~Macy Li

P.S. Just couldn't resist showing this cute little bunch off...This is an "end-of summer" day of golf for Peyton and fellowship with his friends...Awww, aren't they sweet?

7 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like an amazing day...
Love Macy Li's little dress. that is beautiful..
Looks like everyone is giving LOTS of love to beautiful little Macy Li....
Have a Great Week..

Anonymous said...

Your precious family and those giant smiles scream of God's love. While the end of summer brings mixed feelings for us Mom's ... remember that God's timing is always perfect. He has great things in store for the girls while the boys are off to school. I can hardly wait to hear all about Mom & Macy Li's adventures.
Love & Blessings,
Kim Miller

jennifer said...

She looks adorable. I love the kissing pics in the previous post! Enjoy the school schedule. It's killing me over here!!

Cindi said...

Macy Li looks beautiful!
Blessings to you as the school week starts..... another "new normal" to adjust to.

Montee said...

Macy Li's dress is darling. I remember my Britnee always wore dresses with the smocking. I saved a couple of them.

joyof3boys said...

Hey! I am so glad to see that Macy Li is adjusting to life at the Kemps. I know she is loving all of the attention she is getting. Lofton sure loves being at your house and getting so much attention from your precious boys.

By the way, it sure is a small world. Our friend Laura is starting a new job today at your Brentwood office. We just love Laura; she babysat Lofton for us for the first year that I went back to work.

Anonymous said...

Your little church goer is adorable!