Sunday, August 10, 2008

Weekend Fun!

Well, I had my 2nd fun weekend at home! We started it out with another football scrimmage, where I got to see my big brothers play on a beautiful, cool Friday night! I met more friends and got carried around by lots of teenagers again. I think they're all pretty cool.

Here is my oldest brother, Tyler. He made some sweet catches, and man, is he fast?! Mommy said he takes after her!


Here is my brother, Nolan. He made this catch for a touchdown! Give him six!!


My mommy always puts me on the front row. She says it's so she can see better, but all she does is talk to people...


Because the weather was so nice all weekend, we spent a lot of time out on the porch visiting with people who came to see me. I love being outside, and I love Solomon, my black lab.





This afternoon, I got to go swimming for the first time and I loved it! I'm not scared of the water at all. At the pool, I met lots more people who told me they'd been praying for me for a long time, including the amazing Sanders family.
















All in all, I've learned so much since I've come home. I'm mimicking everything my family does, eating everything that doesn't eat me first, sleeping all night (Mommy says, "Woo Hoo!"), adjusting to my car-seat (I've resigned myself to the fact that this is going to be something I must get a grip on 'cause no grass grows under this family!). I love it when they sing to me, and I bob my head to the rhythm of the beat. I've mastered pat-a-cake. I first learned this in China while I was getting my physical exam, and now I've mastered the "roll 'em up" part! I saw a Baby Einstein video this afternoon. No one in my family was nearly as enthusiastic about it as I was. My brothers took one glance, and yelled, "Noooooo!!!!!!!" They said ESPN Sportscenter would be WAY more educational!

Well, that's about it for now. I have a lot planned for the upcoming week, so I'll let you know how that goes.

~Macy Li

8 comments:

Jodee said...

Macy -- It looks like you had a fabulous weekend with your forever family!

Kim said...

Sounds like an amazing weekend..
Sounds like you will have a Great Week...

Gwen Oatsvall said...

ok, i am heading over one day this week after i drop Jeremiah off at school .. i need to get my hands on that girl ... plus i have a special little present for her ... so email which day would be best about 9:00 am..

Sarah Joy said...

I was sent the link to your blog from a friend, Catherine Capps ... I was in China with her this summer. I have truly enjoyed reading about your precious "hidden treasure" from China, and the wonderful homecoming of Miss Macy Li!! Praying for you and your family as you continue this amazing journey of adoption ... I look forward to hearing more from Macy!! God Bless you!

Rhonda said...

I've enjoyed catching up on Macy. She is just a doll!!

Rhonda/twinangel

Denise said...

Macy, you are one lucky little girl! Maggie's brothers will beging football soon, and she is getting ready for her first season on the sidelines~

Jboo said...

Macy -- you are one busy little girl!! What a wonderful, busy family you have there!! I'll bet that swimming felt wonderful! Enjoy!!

Janet

Gigi said...

Oh could it be? To be even prettier in person than your already beautiful pictures? Seriously, this angel is so very precious and so amazingly cute. We are soooo glad we were able to see Macy Li in person! We already have been smitten but we will have to get in line with the babysitting offers! Macy Li, sweetie, you have been a Kemp way before you were! Lots of love and we will need to hold you soon!