Saturday, August 16, 2008

Random Cuteness...


Ni hao! Well, my mommy has been dragging my tail around like crazy this week! So much so that she hasn't even had a moment to catch you up on this blog. She had to play "catch up" this week from things she's behind on because of China, but hey, it turned out to be a sweet deal for me, so I'll cut her some slack. This week, we had lots of company and people keep bringing me the most beautiful gifts. My mom had a surgery on her arm on Friday. When she got home, she was really silly and loopy and it's just now wearing off. She's not supposed to pick me up for 2 weeks! Yeah right! This week, we registered the boys for school, bought books, shopped for uniforms (now that was deserving of a blog-post all to itself, but Mommy said it wouldn't be G-rated, so she'll just keep quiet about that one), and did a lot of things to get ready for the start of the school year, which is Monday! Mommy and I say, "BOOOOOOOOOOOOO to that!" We want those boys HOME! Tyler went to have his SENIOR pictures taken today! Mom said that's sad, but I'm not sure why.

I have learned so much this week! I am growing and changing so much...they say I get cuter everyday. Here are a few pictures from my week...

































I must be the most loved little girl on the planet! I love my family and my new life, too!!

~Macy Li

10 comments:

Jodee said...

Great pictures! It looks like her big brothers adore her too!

Shelly and Family said...

She is adorable and is so well-adjusted...you can just see it in the photos...which are just great!!! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Jboo said...

Macy -- you are such a little cutie! What a great family you have there! I'm sure you'll miss your brothers when they start school, but more time with Mom -- that's always fun!

Janet

Anonymous said...

Rhonda,
I am a friend of Leslie who got little Joshua with you in your travel group. We have fallen in love with your family and see Christ all over your lives. What a blessed little girl! I know she has blessed you to a new kind of love. God really knew what we were missing out on so He commanded us to care for the "orphans and the widows.." We are adopting from Haiti and are in the last part of waiting to purchase tickets. Long but really AWESOME story to glorify God. I would love to visit with you about adoption. Leslie could get you my email if you would be open to that. I think blogging should be a subject in school. Thanks for sharing so openly your family.
Ronda from Kansas

Gigi said...

Oh now I am going to be worrying about your mommy! Macy Li, you tell her if I can help, to let me know.
School starting makes us sad, but those Friday night football games sure will be worth the wait! These latest pictures just keep showing us how very cute you are, sweetie! Lots of hugs!

Kim said...

LOVE the pictures...
Looks like one little girl is LOVED sooooo much..
You can see the joy in her face and in the boys face...
Daddy sure can make a big smile...
Have a Great Week..

Les said...

Did you see the cute pic of Phillip and Macy kissing on our blog? Joshua only does open mouth kisses, and boy is he generous with them! Sometimes he even sticks out his tongue!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Congratulations! I found your blog through Sugar Pie Honey Bunch. Your daughter is precious. Our daughter is also from Jiangxi province.

Amy Lafayett said...

Macy Li you are precious. And you just look so incredibly happy in that Kemp house! We still can't wait to see you and hug your sweet neck. My little girls want to come and see your brothers play ball too, so maybe we will see you there one Friday night. Hugs and Kisses from the Lafayettes!

Tracy Brothers said...

I love the ones of her kissing Phillip and laughing. Can't wait to see her! Tracy Brothers